Crock Pot Macaroni & Cheese
A true family favorite, this is super easy and yet so delicious. Cooked broccoli or other green vegetables can be added for color also.
- 8 oz package elbow macaroni
- 2 T vegetable or olive oil
- 1 13 oz can evaporated milk
- 1½ cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 Tsp ;melted butter
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese
- 2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook, drain and rinse macaroni.
- Put macaroni into crock pot.
- Add milk, salt, evaporated milk, melted butter and Velveeta cheese.
- Cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar on top prior to serving.
- Recipe can easily be doubled for extra deliciousness!